Distribution of the survey once it's finish | XM Community
Question

Distribution of the survey once it's finish

• 12 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi all,
Is there an option that at the end of my questionnaire, the participants could be directed into a message that encourage them to distribute the questionnaire to friends via WhatsApp, social media, emails, etc.?
Basically I would like to show them something like this (but I'm also open for ideas):
"Thank you for completing our survey! Your feedback contributed a lot to our research. You may also spread this survey among your friends via...."
And then they will have options to distribute it over their network.
Is that possible?
Best regards,
Daniel

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

In the survey builder (or if you're using the Survey Flow, in an End of Survey object) you can set up a Custom end of survey message. Below is a screen shot of this option in the survey builder; it appears after your last question on the survey.
image.png

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you, but it doesn't solve my question...
I wanted to see if there's a way to implement a button at the end of the questionnaire for people to share it after they finish (rather than coping a link at the end of the questionnaire message).

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks for the additional information. There's no way off the shelf in Qualtrics to add buttons or icons that will post to the respondent's social media accounts or apps. You would have to develop the code and add it in the exit page to do that.

Leave a Reply