Side-by-side analysis of respondent score in Quarterly NPS | XM Community

Side-by-side analysis of respondent score in Quarterly NPS

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • QPN Level 2 ●●
  • 29 replies

Hi, I am running a quarterly NPS program and I would like to be able to identify respondents' scores between the quarters and highlight in the dashboards cases where Q2 became a lower score than Q1.
Any ideas on how to prepare the survey and to achieve this?
Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

If each survey has a different surveyid, then you can add all of them as data sources to a single dashboard. Then using a unique identifier (id, email etc.) you can filter them out. However, if you are sending the same survey everytime, then I doubt this will be possible.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi ahmedA , thanks for sharing. Its a great point that I forgot to clarify. This is always the same aurvey being distributed 4x in a year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

It's the same survey, you'll need to do some data processing. If you're comfortable with JS, you can use the code task. Else, you'll need to download the responses for each survey, split them up according to the quarter then reupload into 4 different surveys.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Code task seems doable, but I am still missing the overall idea on how I would record the values, where and how would I bring them up in reporting.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

hi ahmedA,
let me know if you can share the logic around bringing together these NPS values at the dashboard.
I can see having an ED for Q1_NPSresponses, then at Q2 distribution, it would be Q2_NPS. Then I can use these to compare at the dashboard, but then how do i identify the individual level I am not sure.. to get John Q1_NPS=10, Q2_NPS=4

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I won't give it time for free, send me a private message if you're interested in purchasing a solution.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Ok. I understand your position. Thank you for your contribution so far.

Leave a Reply