How to identify a survey response when the survey is filled out by internal employee vs customer?
I am sending out a survey to about 300 customers hoping they complete it via the email survey. After about 2 weeks, I am going to have someone reach out to these customers and try and speak to them via phone call, essentially asking the same questions, just more in conversation format.
I'd love to just pull the distribution and send the URLs from those that didn't complete the survey and have the internal employee click the link and fill it out after the call. I want to identify that this was completed via a phone call.
I've added an embedded data field phone_call and appended this to the end of the URL phone_call=Y at the end of the URL, which works as long as the customer hasn't started the survey. I should note that I'd like to include an extra comment box if this is a phone call, hence the embedded data field to allow the display of the 'hidden' question.
Has anyone done anything like this?
- send email survey to customers
- after ~2weeks have internal employee reach out to those that didnt respond via phone and have 'interviewer' ask the questions and fill out the survey for the customer.
- Identify this was a phone interview
- Display additional question(s) for interview in case more is shared.
- ideally use the same survey URL for this process.