Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Skip logic for unanswered questions

Diwere
Diwere MassachusettsCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited August 6 in Survey Platform

Hello community,

I’m trying to add logic that skips to a group of questions if the question is left unanswered. For this survey, none of the questions can have forced entry/validation

Answers

• cbhavsar
    cbhavsar Mumbai, IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Hi Diwere,

You can achieve this requirement through survey flow.. here is the screenshot of how you can achieve this.

If you feel this resolves your query, please accept this as an answer.

All the best with this project.

Thanks!

• Diwere

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I did try this. When I did this- if a response was selected, it went to the same question. Using your example:

If male was not selected - go to question 3 and If female was not selected - go to question 3

If male is selected, the next question should be question 2. In my case, the next question when male was selected is question 3 instead of question 2.

• cbhavsar
    cbhavsar Mumbai, IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

For better understanding, it would be great if you can share a screenshot of how you implemented the logic.

• Diwere

I set it up to skip to the next block if the options were not selected. Instead of skipping to the next block, the next question in the same block appears

Thank you!