How can you Identify Negative Survey Responses that Don't Generate a Ticket? | XM Community
Solved

How can you Identify Negative Survey Responses that Don't Generate a Ticket?

My company has been noticing some negative customer feedback that isn't triggering a ticket. We use a combination of NPS and key words to generate tickets that route to various teams. The action is triggered with a completed survey response. We've adjusted our key words twice this spring, but some negative responses are still going unnoticed. It isn't practical to read through every survey response and cross-reference them with tickets to find ones that slip through the cracks. Is there a way to set embedded data in the survey flow to indicate whether a survey response has generated a ticket? I can't find anything in the support section or prior discussions regarding this. I want to be able to filter within the survey platform on responses that did not generate a ticket. Thank you for any advice you can offer.

icon

Best answer by Harshal_ 27 July 2021, 09:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi JABrown
You can achieve this with the help of web service.
You need to use the update response API. Below is the link for the same:
https://api.qualtrics.com/api-reference/reference/singleResponses.json/paths/~1responses~1%7BresponseId%7D/put
Then you need to add the web service task in the action where create ticket task is setup.
In this web service task you can define the embedded data (ex- ticket generation status) = "Ticket Generated", into the body parameter.
Then for the text "Ticket Not generated" you can add the condition in the survey flow for the nps question (condition if respondent is promoter or passive) and set embedded data (ticket generation status) = Ticket Not generated.
Hope it helps!

Thank you Harshal_

Leave a Reply