Allowing same person to take survey multiple times. | XM Community
Solved

Allowing same person to take survey multiple times.

• 26 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I need to know how to allow a survey to be taken multiple times on the same computer by the same person. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by ClairJ 26 July 2021, 20:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi JSwenson it depends on how you want to administer the survey. Assuming you are using the anonymous link, the default settings will allow anyone to use respond to the survey as many times as you want. If this isn't working as expected, double check that you have turned off the "Prevent multiple responses" setting under options --> security.

Great, that is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much! 😁

Badge

I had exactly the same question but it seems that it doesn't allow you to have respondents answer multiple times as default (at least at current version as of July 2022). Are there any way to allow multiple times entry?

Badge +1

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/39337#Comment_39337Hola, la opción de "Evitar múltiples respuestas", ¿tiene un periodo de tiempo efectivo para enlaces anónimos?; es decir si una persona responde totalmente la encuesta (enlace anónimo), ¿Cuánto tiempo después podrá volver a ingresar al URL de la misma encuesta, usando el mismo navegador, sin borrar historiales ni cookies?

Leave a Reply