Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

How can I adjust the TextiQ Dashboard to show a particular topic over a longer period of time

gpaddonsimba
gpaddonsimba LondonCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited August 2 in CX Dashboards

I'm looking to see how a particular topic that has been defined has change in volume and sentiment over time. I'm in TextiQ and can see an 8 week period by week. How can I adjust this to show another date range? Am I in the right module/tool in Qualtrics or am I missing something else obvious?

Best Answer

• Champid
    Champid TexasCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
    Accepted Answer

I have inquired about the same thing and was told that the current functionality does not allow for date range changes. I hope that this is a feature enhancement in the future. It would also be great to be able to add the time change widgets to dashboards.