Showing Images that were Randomized | XM Community
Solved

Showing Images that were Randomized

Hi - thanks in advance for the help. My survey is testing several different product messages. I want to show 3 of the 4 messages to respondents (randomized). I figured out how to do this using blocks.
My question is: After they've seen their 3 random images asked several questions about each image, I want to ask a which of the 3 images do they most prefer, and have the answer choices be the actual images of the message.
I'm sure this is doable, I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by segreen 29 July 2021, 00:03

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi there! It's certainly doable, it all depends on your survey flow - do you mind posting a screenshot of it? That would be incredibly helpful for me!
My initial thought is that you can use display logic on the selections for the question about which they prefer.
image.pngAdjust the logic to reflect if (Question with that image option) is displayed
Also, you could add a question with the appropriate images as options to the randomized blocks, you would just have to recode the variables into one question later on. (Sorry if this doesn't make sense yet, I have a few ideas!)

Thank you so much segreen!
I was able to use your advise and it seems to be working flawlessly. Appreciate your help so much!!

Leave a Reply