Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Can I use a generic error message for all the numeric questions present in the survey?

Arch133
Arch133 Maharashtra, IndiaCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited August 2 in Custom Code

I want to show a generic text message in the below format:

"The value should be in between 1(it'll be picked up from the Minimum limit provided in content validation) to 30(This'll also picked up from Maximum limit provided in content validation)". I tried doing this using message library, but it is not showing any type where I can restrict both the things together. There are 2 separate section for higher and lower limit.

Answers

• ahmedA
    ahmedA IndiaCommunity Member, XMPN Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to use a custom message, you'll need to use custom validation.

• Arch133
    Arch133 Maharashtra, IndiaCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Thanks you Ahmed, But at this point of time I can't change the whole set of the survey which is really big and multiple numeric questions. Is there any way I can fetch the value using jQuery/Qualtrics what is passed in content validation?