Contacts with multiple e-mails | XM Community
Solved

Contacts with multiple e-mails

• 29 August 2018
  • 5 replies

I have a survey invitation to send out to contacts with multiple email addresses per person. Is there a way to make sure a contact only answers the survey once?
icon

Best answer by VirginiaM 29 August 2018, 20:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Can you clarify why you want to send same email invite multiple times to same email.
I want them to answer the survey once, but don't know their main email. So they will get multiple invites (one for each email).
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
I don't think there is a way to control it when you schedule email invites it will go to all valid email that you have in your contact list. So a single person will receive email invite on on valid emails you have in database. But after data collection you can clean your data and can keep one set of response.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@Charlotte_D If you have a way to make them authenticate then you may be able to block multiple attempts that way. For instance, have them enter an ID number and if that number has already been entered they cannot access the survey.
I think I've solved it. I'll created a contacts file with one entry per person, create personal links for them and download the CSV file and copy the same personal link for one person to each of that person's email addresses and mail through my system.

Leave a Reply