🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2021 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2021

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, November 2021How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1  and November 30,  will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | November 2021

Task: Comment mentioning an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, comment and share an experience with the XM Community and / or Qualtrics that you are thankful for.
This November we want to highlight thankfulness in our community. In the spirit of thankfulness, we want to hear all about the Qualtrics community members and experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that stumper of a problem for you!  Anyone make your work day a little better?  What about someone who posted a discussion that ended up informing some of your work? Did any Qualtrics software make your job easier recently? We can’t wait to hear all about the Qualtrics and XM Community  moments you are thankful for!

29 replies

Badge +48

🦃 I'll start us off! I’m thankful for AdamK12 who helped me create content for our Q3 XM Community Newsletter 🦃

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Thanks, AmaraW -- I'm so glad I could help! I'm thankful for the whole XM Community team -- AmaraW , AshleyE , LauraW , BruceT , and so many others who make this such a vibrant community of practitioners. And I'm also hugely grateful to Beth Martin for being such a great thought partner for bringing insight to the people we serve in the government space!

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Thank you again, Akdashboard for sharing a qsf file to add days to a text entered date. I do not understand the Java script that was written, but I was able to copy and paste and adjust the formulas for my use. I am thankful that our community has so many willing to share.

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I am thankful (even years later) for bstrahin, LibertyW, and JulieT for befriending me at my first X4 Summit in 2019! I am also thankful for Heith for introducing me to his co-worker, Stephanie, who moved to my area and became a friend and co-leader.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I am thankful to AmaraW for conducting QnA's, publishing quarterly news letters. I am also thankful to TomG and all community members to help in one way or other.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/41535#Comment_41535You guys rock! 🙂 Thankful for your assistance with me learning more about Qualtrics!

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

When i started out using Qualtrics, there was so many use cases, TomG and other people(not currently on community) with thier answers helped me understand Qualtrics.
And also thankful for this amazing platform(XM community) and all the admins who keep this place a healthy place for exchange of knowledge.

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

I am thankful for TomG who's community contributions introduced me to Flatpickr.

Badge +4

Thank you, AmaraW, for this topic 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I am thankful for MatthewM for taking the time to answer my first Community question. First of many, I am sure!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I appreciate the work of TomG , MatthewM , and ahmedA. The hints they've provided in discussions have been a tremendous help in learning about the XM platform and javascript.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

I am thankful for the assistance I received from JamieM (Jamie Morningstar of Qualtrics) in 2018. I had met with her and the Engineering Team at Qualtrics to showcase the reporting that our organization had put together using Qualtrics. During this meeting I had a request for a change to the Qualtrics Reporting platform to add an additional option for the Time Period Query / Filter. The ask was to add and option for Last 365 Days and within a few weeks of the ask, the Engineering team came through and added this option. Her reply to me was "Your Last 365 Day Filter has been added." #grateful #Last365Days

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I'm super appreciative of TomG's numerous amazing contributions to this community. He has unwittingly been my saviour on many an occasion when I've been trying to overcome a challenging requirement in the Qualtrics platform. 🙌

Badge +1

I'm thankful for BruceT and the XM Institute team for the excellent resources they produce.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

I'm thankful for @ShelleyWhite for touching base with me in early 2020 and the XM Institute for making the joining/registration process an easy and smooth experience!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I'm thankful for LauraG , who has worked tirelessly with me on all things Qualtrics related!

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I am deeply thankful with ana_velez_voce for this year and the years before since I met her!
She was the one who invited me to join the community and she always solves my questions!
I am also thankful with LaurenK and AmaraW, they are always encouraging people to participate in the community and they are always creating new things for us :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

I'm thankful for all the great work LaurenK does in this community.
Wish I could remember all the others that have helped me and contributed with thoughts and insights to help me overcome hurdles and success in making me look good with Qualtrics :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Thanks @LaurenK and the whole Qualtrics team that helps make this community run!

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I'm thankful for TomG and all his help with custom code. And shoutout to the Qualtrics Community as a whole - never fails to teach me something new and answer all my questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I'm thankful for the Community in general, and not only everything I learn from the helpful wizards and experts who so generously help their fellow users, but also the questions from newbies and regular users. It's enlightening and helps better my own understanding of the tool to see the many different ways we use the same platform!

Badge +2

I am thankful to this wonderful community and its admins who made this community #1 and all members who contributed for the success of the community.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I can't pinpoint any one person that I am grateful for because I am grateful for this entire community. Everyone is so kind in answering questions, responding to follow up questions, and often the replies are so swift!
It truly feels like a community and that is no small feat. So thank you to everyone here who cultivates that maintains that climate.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I am incredibly thankful for my fellow Qualtrics buddy AmyCook. We met at the Insight Summit years ago and continue to learn from each other.

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Thanks to james68 for teaching me new ways of scripting and for helping other members of the Qualtrics community using your JavaScript knowledge!
And thanks to the whole community for always having the answer to my questions :)

Leave a Reply