🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022 | XM Community

🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, January 2022How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between January 1 and January 31, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | January 2022

Question: What are your professional New Year’s resolutions / goals for 2022?
Here at Qualtrics, we set professional goals for ourselves each quarter, in order to drive our own success and growth. In the spirit of New Year’s resolutions, the XM Community Team is thinking even bigger! We want to set work-related goals for 2022 with you. What about that promotion, new job, resume refresh, or desktop clean-up? Maybe, you want to redesign your work-from-home office. Whatever your professional goal or goals for the year may be - we can’t wait to learn all about them!

33 replies

Badge +48

🎯 My professional goal for 2022 is to tackle my email inbox! After receiving countless emails a day in 2021, my inbox could use some more love. I plan to start using Gmail's Label feature to keep my inbox both organized and prioritized. 🎯

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

My professional goal for 2022 is to help my school district prepare for my retirement in 18 months. There are a lot of my responsibilities that no one else knows how to do. I'm trying to delegate and get more people involved so we can decide how to structure my position after I'm gone. Our district is growing and my position really needs to be restructured to make it better for the district.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Want to become an expert in qualtrics by end of this year..

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42684#Comment_42684mjparkhill Congratulations on your retirement - so exciting! 🎈

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

To complete my statistics course to become a data scientist and become a Qualtrics wizard 🙂 Happy 2022 everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

For 2022, I have several goals in mind🎨💡🧠, which are in this vision board that all the members of my family did over New Year's (it's a useful exercise)! The highlights are being more present and aware of the world around; keeping a healthy diet and exercise habits; continuing to develop as a writer, speaker, and advocate for the experience mindset; traveling more both to ballparks and farther afield; and creating more art and visualizations. Happy New Year everyone!
vision board.jpg

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

My professional goal is to begin implementing strategic change within my organization using data collected from Qualtrics.

Badge +4

Develop the emotional, technical, and social skills that are needed to match my ambitious business growth goals.
OK_Dots3.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I'm about to start a new job in a new company so my goal is to stay calm and take each day as it comes and not to be afraid to ask questions. Fortunately, a small portion of my job still requires me to use Qualtrics so that's something I won't have to learn from scratch. 🙂

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

In 2022 I want to switch from a rather re-active CX approach to a more pro-active one - with a complete new roll-out of our transactional CX programmes.
But even more importantly: My goal is to be as happy in my job in 2022 as I was last year.

Badge +10

My professional goal for 2022 is to make more meaningful and deeper connections with the people in my workplace. I also want to Continue to learn more about customer analytics and share that data throughout the organization. 📈

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

In 2022, I'd like to learn how to automate as many of my daily tasks as possible so I can free myself up to work on more challenging data analysis projects. I'd also like to expand our annual Analytics Day to be even larger than last year (can we hit 1000 registrants?!). Finally, if it's safe to do so, I'd like to attend at least one in-person conference this year.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Be more aspirational and visionary - see the future and create tangible strategic communications plan to get there!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

My immediate 2022 professional goal is to weather the storm wrought by our old CEO and land a new role at another company. Really looking forward to an energizing and stimulating onboarding experience once I land that job! But work is more than that and another aim is to get certified with the basic Qualtrics Platform Essentials. I also look forward to continuing to implement and advocate the benefits of weaving customer centricity into the way I work. And last but not least I fully intend to continue learning and developing my potential. 
change is opportunity.jpg

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

My long term personal objective is to add new skills to my collection and maybe one future day being able to move from solution architect to XM scientist.
My day to day objective is to help as many company as possible to implement an XM solution (EX or CX) and guide them in the right way for their own growth.

Badge +3

My goal for 2022 is data management, from dashboards to process build-outs. There's so much information in so many different places to communicate to sales, stakeholders, and peers! My goal is to begin managing our marketing data in meaningful ways to support our objectives and growth.

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

My professional goal for 2022 is to work together with the consultancy team and start working on my master's degree thesis 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

My professional goal is to finish my last Qualtrics exam and also move out of my comfort zone into a more visible position from our XM team outward towards the company.
On a personal level I would like to read more books. Something I did a lot in my early years but has fallen off the radar due to kids and house shores/renovations etc.

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

My professional goal for 2022 is to further develop my data analysis skills using a variety of tools.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

My Professional Goal for 2022 : Get Comfortable with Pandas(Python) and Learn and effectively utilize React Framework to make a certain Tool.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Happy New Year everyone - may 2022 bring each of you much health, happiness and prosperity!!! 🎉🍾🙌
My professional goals for '22 are to complete my Qualtrics certifications, continuously learn and innovate, focus on more strategic (i.e. less reactive) work and help to grow and develop my team's technical acumen. I am also hoping to give back to this community whenever possible.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

My main professional goal in 2022 is similar to MelKough17 . I hope to continue building and maintaining positive and meaningful connections with my colleagues across campus.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

My professional goal in 2022 is to become an expert in Qualtrics and support our company's learning and development department to collect actionable data-driven insights from all of our learning programs, formal and informal, so that we can make more data-driven decisions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

My Professional Goal for 2022 will be to implement practical solutions for the organization that I work for using the most progressive and scalable tools available.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

My professional goal remains learning and sharing my learning to everyone. That applies to getting myself acquainted by all experts so that I can learn the ropes better! 😁
#Happylearning

Leave a Reply