💬  Q&A Featuring Sachin Goregaoker, Product Manager - Digital CX & EX | Q&A | XM Community

💬  Q&A Featuring Sachin Goregaoker, Product Manager - Digital CX & EX | Q&A

• 11 September 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
!

You may now ask questions of Product Manager Sachin Goregaoker! @SachinG has worked on diverse products during his time at Qualtrics. He heads the Digital Customer Experience team, which develops the Website / App Feedback (formerly Site Intercept) software. Sachin worked on transitioning this product to the XM platform, in addition to introducing the new Mobile App SDK.

Sachin is currently perfecting a new product for the Employee Experience line called Employee Lifecycle, and is focused on driving innovations to the Website / App Feedback product. Sachin is passionate about streamlining CX programs, specifically those that gather feedback on how customers experience the websites they visit. Aside from Digital CX, Sachin’s current project seeks to highlight the major stages of an employee’s lifecycle, and make it easy for managers, HR, and training alike to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their programs. These major lifecycle stages include the onboarding experience, promotion, and more.

How this works:

* If you have questions for Sachin, please post them here on this thread before September 24th. On that day, he will do his best to respond to every question he can.
* _Please don’t ask support questions_. If you need help with a technical issue, try posting a thread elsewhere in the community or contacting our Support Team.
* Please ask about relevant parts of the platform. For example, Sachin didn’t design Vocalize, but the manager in charge of that feature might do a Q&A someday!
* Have fun!

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi Sachin,

We have seen EX is directly proportional to the CX. But still the organizations focuses more on CX. How Qualtrics helping organizations to focus on EX to acheive better CX.
Userlevel 2
Badge +9
Hi @SachinG !

For Website / App Feedback creatives - are there any future improvements for the creation of creatives such as more flexibility with styling, ability to undo changes, etc?

Thanks!

Kristy
Badge
> @KristyP said:
> Hi @SachinG !
>
> For Website / App Feedback creatives - are there any future improvements for the creation of creatives such as more flexibility with styling, ability to undo changes, etc?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kristy

Thanks for your question @KristyP. We are definitely planning on improvements to the Website / App Feedback creatives. In the coming months, you will see new creatives that are mobile responsive and accessibility compliant out of the box. Additionally, we are also planning an effort in the near future to drive significant improvements in the workflows related to intercepts and creatives to simplify steps and provide more flexibility.

At any time, you can visit this page that has our latest public-facing roadmap and recent releases. Hope this helps!
Badge
> @Priyanka_jain said:
> Hi Sachin,
>
> We have seen EX is directly proportional to the CX. But still the organizations focuses more on CX. How Qualtrics helping organizations to focus on EX to acheive better CX.

Thanks @Priyanka_jain. Great question! As you correctly mentioned, highly engaged and satisfied employees have been proven to have a quantifiable positive impact on a company's customer experience.

Qualtrics has full-featured solutions in both the Customer Experience as well as the Employee Experience space. In EX we're helping many of the top organizations in the World to enable a highly engaged workforce through our solutions in the areas of Employee Engagement, Pulse and 360. Additionally, we also introduced our new Employee Lifecycle solution to measure the employee experience at critical touch points such as onboarding and exit.

Once an organization has both EX and CX measurements in place, they are then able to bring that data together to meaningfully derive insights and drive change. For a concrete example of an organization that has done this, please refer to the Volkswagen case study.

Hope this helps!
Previously we used the Incentives function to generate randomly selected prizewinners from survey respondents. Since the upgrade, we can no longer do this. We have the option of ONLY sending our prizewinners Amazon giftcards through the actions tab. In Australia, where our client base is located, Amazon giftcards are not well received by many, especially in the B2B sector. Frustratingly, there seems to be no work around for this which enables us to randomly generate a number of prizewinners and use their contact details to offer our own prizes. Can you please advise?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@SarahW This is a great question; however, our Q&As are less for support purposes and more for asking questions tailored to Sachin's work processes and overall career! If you contact our Support Team they will be able to quickly dive deeper into this inquiry with you!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Here's a question from our social media users: What were some of your earliest projects at Qualtrics, and how have they shaped your current work?
Badge
> @KatharineS said:
> Here's a question from our social media users: What were some of your earliest projects at Qualtrics, and how have they shaped your current work?

Great question! When I first joined Qualtrics about 18 months ago, my focus was on the website intercepts product (Site Intercept). Here, I really was able to go deep on helping customers drive improvements to their users' digital journeys by leveraging targeted intercept capabilities. I also was exposed to the downstream capabilities of the Experience Management (XM) Platform such as dashboards, closed loop ticketing, iQ capabilities such as Text iQ and Stats IQ and integrations. What really struck me was how the full power of the XM platform can be brought to bear to solve customer problems across different use cases, touch points and industry verticals.

Given Qualtrics' recent rocket-ship like growth, it was only natural that my role expanded to take on additional responsibilities ranging from our Mobile App SDK to a critical solution in our Employee Experience line i.e., Employee Lifecycle.

Through all of these, the common theme has been around listening to customers and shaping innovation to address their needs. I love learning about more of our end to end capabilities in the core platform along with 3rd party integrations to solve some of our customers' most pressing business problems.

It's been quite the ride so far, but I'm really enjoying the ability to drive compelling value for our customers while at the same time being able to grow professionally as Product person!

PS: We're always looking for great PM talent, so if you're a Product person interested in working on cool, innovative problems that have huge impact, you're always welcome to connect with us!
Badge
There was also a question from @jpardicusick that seems to have been removed somehow, but that I'd like to address. The question was about how to get started with a Customer Experience program.

One of the first things I'd advise is to understand your customer via customer research so that you can identify personas, and really understand their needs in detail.

After that, a key step is to identify the customer journeys and touch points via customer journey mapping, and brainstorming avenues to optimize and improve some of the critical journey and touchpoint areas.

Finally, with those inputs, you can proceed to design your CX strategy for experience measurement and address key gaps across the key customer journeys.

There is a more detailed discussion of the above here. We also have a number of CX focused articles here that I've found insightful.

Leave a Reply