What Do You Want on the Qualtrics XM Community? Tell Me in Our Survey! | XM Community

What Do You Want on the Qualtrics XM Community? Tell Me in Our Survey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

MeetMichael.jpg
Hello, XM Community! 
My name is Michael, and I’m the new Head of Community here at Qualtrics. I’m thrilled to be embarking on this new professional journey, and can’t wait to get to know all of you. 
You might be wondering, what exactly someone does as “Head of Community.” Companies and organizations of many sizes around the world have online communities. Your own company or institution may even have its own dedicated community.
My primary focus is to serve you, our members, by maintaining our award-winning community, and help shepherd the XM Community into the next chapter of what our Community can be. My aim is to involve you and bring you along on the journey forward as the XM Community grows and evolves into a global destination for Qualtrics customers around the world. 
The most important first step for me is to get to know you better and understand your needs more closely. We can do this, of course, with a survey, linked here. 10 quick questions and your input will help us shape the path forward, and ensure that the XM Community remains first and foremost a member-centric community
Also, please feel free to introduce yourself in the comments, below! I'm very much looking forward to connecting with all of you.
Michael

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

Welcome Michael!!!
Greetings from Medellín, Colombia :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thank you so much, IsabelPosada_Voce! Colombia is a beautiful country!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Welcome Michael!
Greetings from North Dakota/Minnesota

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Linda_charlton! Thanks for saying hello! I hope spring is already on its way to you up north!

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Welcome Michael_Cooksey !
You're in a great place!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks so much, ColbyA! I'm so happy to be working with all of the fabulous folks on the XM Community.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Welcome to the XM Community. I have not logged in for almost a year but I can definitely see there have been some positive improvements!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks so much, opposity! I'm always open to suggestions. You can DM me or post openly on the community or tag me in a post with ideas. Thanks!

Leave a Reply