Multi-answer text set in Record grid widget | XM Community
Solved

Multi-answer text set in Record grid widget

• 2 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Hi community! I found in Q-Support the field type multi-answer text set is compatible with the Record Grid and Breakdown Bar widgets. However, I can only see one answer in the record grid and the breakdown bar separates them. If the correct response is 1 or more of a multiple choice, I need to see all selected. Also, I need the breakdown bar to group appropriately. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 2 October 2018, 16:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
In both record grid and breakdown bar it will appear as different options you have for multi choice question.
Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Really - no way to combine? I did get it in the record grid simply by choosing the multi-answer field type in settings. But this is a test. They must choose 1, 2 and 3 (out of 4 options) to get the answer correct. I want to show in the breakdown bar the % of fully correct answers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
In breakdown bar you can on the stacked bar in properties of breakdown bar widget, doing so it will show it as a stacked bar rather than seperate options. You can also add filters to do combinations at your widget by giving top/bottom box.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @Denise

Every row in record grid is an individual record. If the multi-answer question is compatible with record grid then it should show all the option selected by that specific individual if this is not happening, then in survey flow create an embedded data and collect the multi-answer response text in that embedded data and then use the embedded data in record grid.

Regarding break-down bar, it will always show the consolidated data, however, if you want separate bar then I would suggest using "Simple chart".

Leave a Reply