This month's Badge of the Month 💬 discussion is about your favorite teachers! Tell us about your favorite teacher to earn your badge now | EARN BADGE >

🐾 Community Pets | Badge of the Month | August 2022

Comments

• SuhasM
    SuhasM Seattle, WA Administrator

Elmo is a daredevil! The picture of him on top of the heater (I think?) is super cute! My friend recently got a cat and they're so fun to be around 😊

• AdamK12
    AdamK12 Bethesda, MD Level 4 ●●●●

I don't have cats anymore (had to rehome them--they're very happy and spoiled) -- but would love to get a dog, anywhere from a chihuahua to a husky!

• Michael_Cooksey
    Michael_Cooksey Seattle, WA, USA Administrator
  • AmaraW
    AmaraW Seattle, WA, USA Administrator

This was totally Xena's plan all along 🤣! Onyx is definitely similar to Rolley, he is the definition of hyperactive - I bet they would be great friends!

• AmaraW
    AmaraW Seattle, WA, USA Administrator

This is such a beautiful story! Jackie is one lucky cat to be cat-napped by you 🐈️

• CMurph
    CMurph Arizona Level 2 ●●

These were my sweet Maine Coon twin brothers, Rocky (Front) & T-Bone (Back). They both crossed the Rainbow Bridge over the last 2 years, but I'm grateful we had them for 15/16 great years. ❣️ This past year is the first time in my life that I've never had a pet. Definitely a hard adjustment!

• CarolK
    CarolK East Coast USA Level 4 ●●●●

Loving everyone else's pets, even if I don't have any myself! :D <3

• CMurph

@ColbyA LOVE his name! I used to have a kitty named Skitzo, who was named because of her very erratic personality - ha ha. She and Nutz would have been BFFs!

• CMurph

Awww, what a sweetheart. Thank you for rescuing her and never giving up on her, @PLackie! She is lucky to have you for her human.

This discussion has been closed.