Permission to export widget but not dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Permission to export widget but not dashboard

• 5 October 2018
  • 6 replies

I have a vocalise dashboard where I want to either restrict access to some fields, or allow exporting of widgets but not the whole dashboard. It would be ok for users to export the widget results (the field doesn't appear in a response ticker), but if the export the whole dashboard, it gives them the full dataset.
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 5 October 2018, 11:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
you can restrict the user access like read, edit export at the page level but not at individual widget.
I've only been able to restrict user access at the whole dashboard level - how do you do this at the page level? I want people to be able to view everything, but only export some pages/widgets.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
when you click share dashboard buton.
you get options who have access, permission, datarestriction, page accees.
Under page access you can select page for particular user.

Have a look at below
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/sharing-dashboards/setting-data-restrictions/
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Allowing to export only widget is not possible however, you can think of placing all such widget on separate page(s) and give an export access of those pages.
I want users to be able to view all pages/widgets, but only export some pages/widgets. The qualtrics link doesn't really mention this. Is this possible? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
That is not possible, you can provide one type of rights to one user.

Leave a Reply