🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2022
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1 and November 30, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | November 2022

Task: Comment and @mention an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, tell us about an experience you had with the XM Community and / or Qualtrics that you are thankful for.
Each November, we highlight thankfulness in our community. We want to hear all about the Qualtrics community members and the experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that stumper of a problem for you. Did anyone make your work day a little better? Did any Qualtrics products make your job easier recently? We can’t wait to hear all about the Qualtrics and XM Community moments you are thankful for!

81 replies

Badge +48

I'm super thankful for the XM Community Team, SuhasM and Michael_Cooksey, and for all of the incredible members, like you, that make this community so special 🦃 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

I am thankful that Deepak on a daily basis with his posts show me that basically ANYHING can be accomplished using Java scripting in Qualtrics. :)
It makes me want to learn it, at least on a fundamental basis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

MattiasM Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you as well! Even I am a learner and learning each passing day with active members like you.
I would also like to thank TomG , Tom_1842 , rondev for their unique solutions to each and every issue. I aspire to be like them and learn more, also after attending a few spotlight interviews of other prominent members it feels so good to know them.
Lastly, the motto remains the same "It's all about experience in Qualtrics" and how it can be enhanced.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Deepak thank you very much! I am also a learner and most of what I know about JavaScript and CSS I have picked up here in the community. I am very thankful for all of the posts that contribute to helping others get the most out of Qualtrics, especially those of TomG , ahmedA , and you as well Deepak. It is my hope that our posts help not only the original posters, but also anyone that comes across these posts down the road with similar needs.  
On one such occasion, I came across a post that rettweber had made and I reached out and asked for clarification on the administration method he described. Though he had made the post years prior, he graciously took the time to chat with me and walk me through the technique. Thank you rett!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

I want to thank Timothy Detry, a Qualtrics employee working in the Netherlands for first inviting me and then sorting my registration to the Qualtrics Experience Amsterdam 2022 event! Although I managed to register on time, somehow the formal confirmation never arrived so when I pinged him a few days before the start to check, he fixed it in time for me to be able to attend. And guess what? I also managed to hook up with another XMRo Keith Fletcher along with BruceT 😀 Thx Timothy!
XM Amsterdam 2022.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I'm not a big fan of the US Thanksgiving as a holiday, but I do think it's important to take time ANY time of the year (or week, or day) to think about things you're grateful for. I for one am extremely grateful for this wonderful Community experts from around the world 🌍️ The amazing insights and empathy shared here on our special Community make this a unique group to be a part of! 🙏

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Oh man ... I am very thankful and excited with the news of an in-person X4 conference again. Having attended the ones in 2018 & 2019, I found them to be an "annual super dose of vitamin positivity" and a great source of edutainment that helped me understand various products and how to better support the university community that I am Brand Admin for.
And as a cancer survivor (melanoma - 5 years clear after surgery) I am very thankful to Qualtrics and have huge respect for their 5 For the Fight campaign!
The conference gives me a chance to connect with other people in the same industry (post-secondary learning) and see innovative things they are doing and is fertile ground for creative thinking.
Plus there is a great antiquarian book store in Salt Lake City that I love going to ... Ken Sanders Rare Books.

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

I am thankful for this community and how it challenges me to think through problems in new ways! And for Qualtrics support for being very responsive and patient with me - even if I haven't been able to get the solution I wanted, they've been more than willing to go the extra mile and explain how certain things tick the way they do (even if I wished otherwise!).

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Thank you Qualtrics community. I rely on the community for answers more than the support team. Thank you TomG pogi AmaraW for your help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I am thankful for many aspects this year!!
I am thankful with the community for always being such a good place to find great knowledge and great activities. Also with my team members, they are such an excellent team always helpful, creative and innovative ❤

Badge +30

TomG thank you for all the detailed posts that you have shared all through the years. Some of your solutions have really been helpful in providing my clients with the best custom solutions possible using Qualtrics.

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Thank you Deepak for answering my newbie questions. You are a life saver for new users like me. Thank you the XM community for having this platform to engage and help Qualtrics users!

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

Thank you PeeyushBansal for always being there whenever i need any help in my work. You are that one co - worker from whom i get a lot of inspiration; Thank you So Much !!!!
Thank you SaurabhKimothi_trail the coding guru , who has taught me the better use of JS in the Custom codes.
Thanks all the community members !!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Thank you Chhavi_Ch for helping me out in setting uo sso for our brand...Much appreciated.
Thanks Atul for giving me opportunity to use Qualtrics and grow in CX space.
Thanks SaurabhKimothi_trail for any html, css help.
Thanks TomG for all your help with custom codes.

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I'm thankful for the entire Qualtrics community and TomG, in particular, for helping me solve so many problems over the years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I'm grateful for a number of things this month, including my health, my family, and the fact that I'm in a line of work that allows me to both teach and learn. (And of course, very appreciative of LauraW, Michael_Cooksey, BruceT, and so many others who make this community sing.)
I'm also grateful to live in a democracy where we have the power to choose the people who will represent us. No matter your political persuasion, it's important to cast your ballot, like I did yesterday!
ballot drop pic.jpg

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I am thankful for our partner ecosystem manager, faris Armaly, and our technical consultant, @samuels Schmitz! Also for TomG 's guidance on all things difficult :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +20

Stealing an earlier post: Deepak is an absurdly valuable member. It seems like 99% of the items I search here he is the final answer.

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

IRM at Qualtrics.jpgThis year has been full of challenges for my family and me, but a huge blessing for me has been my position at Iron Mountain that allows me to serve both internal and external customers in a way that is wonderfully fulfilling. I have been able to use my Qualtrics skills to great measure and learn much along the way. Thanks to our CSM Chris Colaitis who is always available, who also hosted me at the beautiful Qualtrics HQ in Provo earlier this year. Good times, great people, opportunities to serve. Ability to support my family. Huge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/51658#Comment_51658I love that, Adam! 📮 A good reminder I need to drop my ballot off, as well!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I am thankful for the superb Qualtrics support pages/articles as well as the collective community. In 3+ years I have yet to truly be stumped on anything related to Qualtrics. There is no need to browse. A solid Google search always directs me to the related support article (great SEO) or related community forum thread either/both of which answer my question. Very impressed!

Badge +3

I'm super thankful that I can do my Qualtrics training and certification from my home office. It's efficient and effective way for this busy person to learn & get certified. Oh yes, I'm super grateful that I am joined in my office my a sweet little dog who I dog sit a few times week. :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Thank you TomG for all the answers you gave. It gave me quite a bit of insight on how Qualtrics system works and how JS interacts with it, also forever thankful YASH1T for your guidance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I am thankful to Deepak and TomG for their day-to-day help with custom codings.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

I would like to thank Deepak for his help with adding comment to the scale question. 🙂

Leave a Reply