How can I cancel an exporting task? | XM Community
Solved

How can I cancel an exporting task?

• 17 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
This feels like it should be very easy, but I haven't found a solution. I have an export task running (see screenshot below), and I just want to cancel it so that it stops entirely. How can I do that?

!
icon

Best answer by Kate 17 October 2018, 17:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I don't think you can.

That being said- it doesn't stop you from running other tasks. So if it was a mistake and you need other things, go ahead and run them. I think all you can do is wait for it to process and then just not use the data.
Badge
Thanks for the quick reply! IMO it should be easy to cancel something like this, but I guess I'll just wait it out 😶
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
But I think when you apply some other export than on right you will get both export. There u can cancel it. Just try.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @epeterson! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Badge
!
Unfortunately now I have the same problem, and I don't know which export is which 😕

Leave a Reply