Reporting from several surveys by user name | XM Community
Solved

Reporting from several surveys by user name

• 30 October 2018
  • 6 replies

I have 36 different surveys which are end of course assessments. I would like to know if there is a way to generate reports for all these by user name. eg, Joe Bloggs completed x number of courses out of these 36? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by MichelleC 30 October 2018, 18:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@JDRouah to make sure I'm understanding, are you looking to pull together a report of response by each person or for the person that they are assessing? As in, Student Joe Bloggs completed x out of his 36 surveys. Or, Dr. Joe Bloggs has received x assessments from his students?

I know in the Reports tab, you can create a custom report and create visualizations based on other survey questions from other surveys, but I don't know how to create a compiled visualization from across multiple surveys based on embedded data. You can create filters for custom reports based on contact list data, but this might be a use case for something like Tableau.
Hello @JDRouah ,

If you have not yet published your survey(or for future reference)
You can maintain an embedded data in the contact list, call it in each survey and update it by increment it with one at the end of each survey
@MichelleC
What I am trying to do is a report of scores achieved for each user and for all the tests (surveys) they completed (ie, Joe Bloggs achieved: Equality and Diversity: 78%, Fire safety 80%, data protection: 55%, etc...)
But from your reply, it seems it's not possible.
Thank you for your reply anyway
@Shashi the problem is that we have a College wide licence where everyone (21000 users) is recorded in qualtrics server, but we do not have access to this contact list.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@JDRouah if your license has all your users in it, is it produced from a list that you might be able to get from your HR team? Your brand administrator should be able to do an export of all your users as well using the List User API.
@MichelleC I'm not sure how this was set up. But that's a good place to start. I will contact our IT team dedicated to qualtrics and see if they can enlighten me.

Leave a Reply