NEW Mobile Dashboarding App! | XM Community

NEW Mobile Dashboarding App!

• 31 October 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
While some of you may've been on the preview release, we're excited to announce our new Qualtrics XM App is now included with certain CX packages. Now you can take your Vocalize / CX Dashboards on the go!

!

This app lets you view all the dashboards that have been shared with you, navigate between pages, and add page-level filters! You can even share widgets using the apps on your phone. When it comes to gathering customer experience insights, you'll no longer are you chained to your desktop - now you can check your data in line for the grocery store, bored on the subway, or while avoiding awkward silences at dinner!

And not only is the Qualtrics XM App is compatible with 13 different widgets, but it also supports Text iQ! (Note: Text iQ in Dashboards must be enabled for a brand before it can be viewed in the app.)

!

If you're interested in the Qualtrics XM App, contact your Account Executive to see if you qualify.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@ Katharine, Thanks for sharing. This is helpful.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thank you for posting this as I was unaware of this feature
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for making this available. I am taking a look at it and think it may be very useful for our senior management which is often "on the go," either traveling or in meetings.
Badge +1
Hi Team,
In Qualtrics XM app for CX(android mobile,ipad), the dashboards are not interactive unlike the browser. Are there any settings that needs to be enabled and any specific app version needs to be installed?

Thank you
Badge

Hi Team,
I want to use the App for communicating dashboards to executives. Do I have to create an account for my exec. to be able to login the app and see the dashboards? Or could they just be in a list?

JD

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All! If you have any specific questions about the functionality of this new feature, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply