How do I show response rate EXCLUDING bounce backs? | XM Community
Solved

How do I show response rate EXCLUDING bounce backs?

• 5 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
I'm trying to calculate accurate response rates which show the % of people who answered the survey out of those we emailed, excluding bounce backs. Since the email bounced, that person did not actually receive the email and we therefore don't include them in the response rate. We do not have the 'distribution' add on feature, but surely there is a way to exclude these people? I've created my custom metric and tried to find the 'bounced' field, but it doesn't appear in my data. My fear is that I'm going to need to identify all 200+ bounces and delete them from my population data. Can anyone help? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Eesh 5 November 2018, 22:32

View original

2 replies

Do you know how many was in your initial distribution? Also, do you know how many bounce-backs you have total? I'm not familiar with Vocalize as I only use Research Core.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@ pceresearch - This is tricky and may be possible using API. Here is a link including the discussion. Hope this helps. https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/1820/is-there-a-way-to-remove-all-bounced-back-email-addresses-at-once

Leave a Reply