Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Qualtrics Site Intercept code in China cause slow page load?

AbdulDezkam
AbdulDezkam [email protected]Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

I am being informed by our IT guys that the zone code from Qualtrics (site intercept) is taking 2 seconds to load on our China website. We have placed the code at the very end of the page load.

But 2 seconds is quote a lot.

Any one have experience with Qualtrics Site intercepts in China? or have any idea/direction for how to optimize the page load/ load time for qualtrics code?

Would be HIGHLY appreicated.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• AnthonyR
    AnthonyR Tucson AzFounding Community Member, Community Member Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@AbdulDezkam

I would touch base with Support on this. It sounds like the server for your Qualtrics account is geographically far. I am not sure, but they may be able to clone the intercept to another more geographically close server to improve load times. Either way, I imagine their Engineers should be informed!

Answers

• AbdulDezkam
    AbdulDezkam [email protected]Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭
    edited December 2017

Thanks, AnthonyR, will try the support and see if they can sort this out for us. Will keep this thread updated.

Ps. how can I remove the "Accepted answer" on my own post? lol :-D

• @AbdulDezkam - I went ahead and removed that for you :smile: ... I'll also look into making that easier for community members to change in the future!