VOCALIZE - Deleting fake data | XM Community
Solved

VOCALIZE - Deleting fake data

• 20 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
I've. created in Vocalize a Dashboard: based on 3 sources (3 survey). To create the widgets, I've made some test interviews and generate also fake data through the tool "Generate interviews". Now the project is live, collecting real interviews. So I've deleted the fake ones from the 3 surveys. But when I check the dashboard, the fake and test interviews still appears. Why this happens? If I create a page filter on "StartDate: All time" I see all interviews (fake, test and real).
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Akdashboard 20 November 2018, 17:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
If you deleted the data from the actual projects (surveys) they shouldn't appear in the dashboard. Confirm that they are deleted in the project then refresh your Vocalize dashboard (just refresh the page).

Each time you open Vocalize it will update with the correct data at that time. You need to refresh your page or move between dashboard tabs for the data to update.
Hello @Simone_Salvano_Kantar ,

Agreed with @Akdashboard and also that should be the ideal case but if still you are seeing the Test data than add page filter on Survey-Metadata-Response Type
Badge +3
Thanks to both

Leave a Reply