Running Lexical Decision Task on Qualtrics | XM Community
Solved

Running Lexical Decision Task on Qualtrics

• 25 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the custom code of Qualtrics thus need detailed help with launching a lexical decision task on Qualtrics.

I've got the example code from jspsych, and I have my own customzied word list. I've seen many quotes to different webpages and got really confused. I'm not sure if I will quote the "libraries" in the CSS and need an external web server to save the data (or maybe I can save the data as a csv file in Qualtrics? But then how do I download the data)?

Essentially, I need a step-by-step guide on how to make the example code work on Qualtrics. Any help is much appreciated!
icon

Best answer by fleb 8 December 2018, 18:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Hi @annacjy,
you can store your file in the files library. This discussion about reading and writing files might be useful for you.
I do not see your example code. Nevertheless, I think you should start trying implementing the code yourselves. Do it by small steps and check each of them, (for example using the `alert` function). In case of some problems, you can search discussion for a solution and if it does not help, ask again.

Leave a Reply