Can I change the text on the Response Summary page? | XM Community

Can I change the text on the Response Summary page?

• 29 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 24 replies
Hi everyone. Can I change the text on the Response Summary page? If it's possible, where can change it? Currently, the default text is "Below is a summary of your responses entered - Please review before you press submit". Thank you.

5 replies

Hello @TohS ,

If we are checking this option- "Show Response Summary before completing the survey." in customoze end of survey element then we have an option to load our custom End of Survey message.
OR
If we want to change the default text of Response Summary Bar on Summary page then Paste the below code in the Header source view(<>)

Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnReady(function() {
if (jQuery('div').hasClass('ResponseSummary')){
jQuery("#ResponseSummaryHeader p").text("Hello");
}});
Badge +2
Hi @Shashi, thanks for your comments. Actually, what I meant was the text of "Below is a summary of your responses entered - Please review before you press submit" as highlighted below. Can this be changed? Thank you.

!
> @TohS said:
> Hi @Shashi, thanks for your comments. Actually, what I meant was the text of "Below is a summary of your responses entered - Please review before you press submit" as highlighted below. Can this be changed? Thank you.
>
> !
>

Follow this:

If we are checking this option- "Show Response Summary before completing the survey." in customoze end of survey element then we have an option to load our custom End of Survey message.

Ref. below image, check the below option in custom option of End of survey element
!
Is there a way to display the responses in the Summary Response to only display questions that had answers?

!

Example:
Governance Question Summary Hours 23
Ideation Question Summary Hours 10
Was this November 2019 question ever answered?

> @Nariema said:
> Is there a way to display the responses in the Summary Response to only display questions that had answers?
>

I have a huge survey with many Loop & Merge questions that will only be completed be a small number of my overall group surveyed, yet the summary report at the end lists every single question (whether the person answered it or not). Is there a way to omit the omitted questions in the respondent's Summary of Responses?

Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Leave a Reply