Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Loop & Merge block - How do I get "Submit" on the last Next Button?

Clint
Clint Washington, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

When a survey ends in a Loop & Merge Block, how can I ensure that the very last Next button has the "Submit" text that I want? All other instances of the Next Button should just say "Next".

Best Answer

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

You can write a JavaScript that checks if the piped in current loop number (lm://CurrentLoopNumber) is equal to the piped in total loops (lm://TotalLoops). If it is, change the NextButton value and title attribute. I would post the code, but I get an "Access Denied" error when I try.

Answers

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

On second thought...the JavaScript is in the attached file. Sorry I can't post it.

• Clint
    Clint Washington, USACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

@TomG said:
    You can write a JavaScript that checks if the piped in current loop number (lm://CurrentLoopNumber) is equal to the piped in total loops (lm://TotalLoops). If it is, change the NextButton value and title attribute. I would post the code, but I get an "Access Denied" error when I try.

I dig it. I'm always looking for a more "out of the box" solution, but checking against total loops works. Going to play around with some JS today or tomorrow.