Automatically Update Benchmarks in Dashboards | XM Community
Solved

Automatically Update Benchmarks in Dashboards

• 22 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know if there is a way to have a recurring update of benchmark data in a dashboard. The support page shows how to manually upload benchmark data, but is there a way to automatically do it? Or to cross projects? I suspect the project idea is a no, but (big picture) we have employees being surveyed at different lengths of tenure, and want to show trends in data certain data fields across the projects...
icon

Best answer by SamS 31 January 2019, 16:07

View original

2 replies

Badge +4
Hey @Jared644 this sounds like a great feature request! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
an important item to note as well is that the WorldNorms benchmarks are "as-is" data, too. we just loaded about 4 1/2 years of engagement survey data in, and there aren't snapshots available with older data, which is weird as in my experience benchmarks are getting tougher over time.

Leave a Reply