Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Translate Survey

Mandy
Mandy NetherlandsCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hi,

I am currently working on a survey and I would like to add a translation to this. I already followed the steps to add a translation, but I cannot add this function. Also not in the overview page of all my project, the function is there, but disabled or something. How can I change this?

Thanks,
Mandy

Best Answer

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018 Accepted Answer

@Mandy,

Contact your Qualtrics Brand Administrator and ask them to enable the Translate Survey permission on your account. It is possible that it may not be included in your license, in which case they won't be able to add the permission.

Answers

• marcvicinojetblue14
    marcvicinojetblue14 Long Island City, NYCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Hi Mandy,

Once you enter your project. If you click on Survey> Tools > Translate Survey you should be able to access the feature. It will pop-up a new menu that will let you enter translations.

Does that help?

Marc

• Mandy
    Mandy NetherlandsCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

The problem is solved! I contacted the helpdesk. Thanks anyway!