How can I send a survey in a specific language using mailing list? | XM Community
Solved

How can I send a survey in a specific language using mailing list?

• 26 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm distributing a survey in Spanish and English and I want different users to receive it in one of those languages. I'm using e-mail distribution and specifying the language with "ES" (Spanish Latin America) and EN (English USA) but all surveys arrive in English, even though the survey language is set to Spanish. If the problem is due to the browser's language setting, can I override it using e-mail distribution?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 5 March 2019, 18:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
So do you want one set of users to see it in English and another set of users to see it in Spanish? And when you say the surveys arrive in English, are you talking about the email that is sent?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@Barrabas30,

Did you create translations for the survey, the email invite message, and any other messages used in the email or the survey?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @Barrabas30! In order to ensure your translations are setup correctly, I'd recommend taking a look at this page on translations. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team!

Leave a Reply