Downloaded data with newly added questionnaires not showing | XM Community
Solved

Downloaded data with newly added questionnaires not showing

• 26 February 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi all,

Hope you can help. During my datacollection I added a couple of items. When I download my survey results these results are not shown? What can I do to change this?

Any help is appreciated!

Best,

Sjoerd
icon

Best answer by Sjoerd 27 February 2019, 15:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
When you added questions, did you remember to "publish" the changes? That would make it so they are not displayed to participants, and subsequently will not be featured on the data collection download.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Did you remember to publish your survey after you added the new questions? Did you confirm that some of the responses are from after you added the new questions?
Yes I published it after adding the questions. The weird thing is that I can also see the responses on the items when I check out the individual reports. However when downloading the SPSS file it shows a blank?
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
can you check if it is appearing in some other file format say .csv file. If it is appearing in one file and not in SPSS you can check with support.
The data is not available in any of the formats. If I select the choose the collumn in the data&analysis window at "tools" it also doesn't show, while when I look at the individual respons I can read the answers..
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
@Sojerd Try refreshing your account. Sometimes I find that works as a sort of "turn it off an back on again" thing that clears up many issues. After that, I'd say your looking at a technical problem you should resolve with technical support rather than the community.

!
Thanks for all your comments. I tried refreshing the account but that didn't work. I contacted support. They showed me I could download the data using the legacy exporter. The data of the newly included variables was now also present. Glad it worked!

Leave a Reply