Moving deployed lists | XM Community
Solved

Moving deployed lists

• 12 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a shared directory which I place weekly lists into and create a sample (which appears as 2 files are in directory). Another user deploys the survey using a list from the shared directory. The interface for this shared user makes finding the newest file difficult.

Basically, I want to only have the latest files available for selection in the shared directory. I've tried creating a new folder and dragging the files (there isn't a move option in file menu despite me creating them), but the original still appears in shared directory. I don't want to lose my contact list history or surveys in any way. Any ideas? Do I need to change the workflow somehow?
icon

Best answer by Kate 18 March 2019, 19:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
iQ Directory is really clunky at this- unfortunately no solution at this time. I would file a feature request- I know I have explained to them on multiple occasions the ability to move files from each directory would be great. Or at least filter from "most recently modified" to "least".
> @Kate said:
> iQ Directory is really clunky at this- unfortunately no solution at this time. I would file a feature request- I know I have explained to them on multiple occasions the ability to move files from each directory would be great. Or at least filter from "most recently modified" to "least".

This isn't the only clunkiness, it also won't retain my preferences like sorting lists by last update, it always returns to the default. This seems like file management 101.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Totally agree @modaQual. I know I've passed that on to the UX Research team as well: "save my preferences". I hate that when I go to a tab that says "Lists" it shows lists and samples; samples being more numerous and therefore cluttering my page. I know I can filter to show only lists, but doesn't save that preference!

Like I said though- no resolution right now. Inform the support team so they can prioritize it is the only outlet we have right now.

Leave a Reply