Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

👋 Community Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Qubie ✭
    edited March 2019

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shashi Thakur and I am from India. It has been just one month for me working on qualtrics and I am really enjoying it.

• Emily
    Emily Seattle, WACommunity Administrator Administrator

Welcome @Shashi! Love seeing all of the contributions you have been making despite being a newcomer to Qualtrics!

• NiC
    NiC MumbaiCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Nihal Chirayath and I work from India. I have been working as an Associate Analyst at Ugam. And i am currently learning how to use Qualtrics :) .

• sankeshkumar
    sankeshkumar GW IndiaCommunity Member - Trial User Guru ✭✭

Hi Everyone This is Sankeshkumar Working At Ugam As Associate Analyst From India .
    Really Enjoying learning Qualtrics ...

• Emily

Welcome @NotSoAnonymous and @sankeshkumar! Great to see the strong community representation from Ugam!!

• PeeyushBansal
    PeeyushBansal IndiaCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone!

My name is Peeyush. I am currently working as Research Analyst with ANZ Bank, prior to that I have worked with Forrester Research. I am based in Bangalore India. We use almost all qualtrics products like vocalize, textIq, statsiq, 360 degree. I used to work on programming, data visualisation.

I am using qualtrics from last two years but recently joined and got active on qualtrics community and I am loving it ☺️

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    edited October 2018

Welcome, @bansalpeeyush29! We are excited to have you and your knowledge across many of our products!

• SRRiF
    SRRiF LondonCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hello, I'm Sven working in market research running projects for financial services firms in the UK. We're migrating our surveys and panel over to Qualtrics from another online platform.

I'm completely new to the system so hope to learn all about it, especially on how to use the Directory for efficient panel management, i.e. keeping a closer eye on panel health and learning how we can use things like embedded fields to build out our panel.

• Emily
    edited August 2018

Welcome, @SRRiF! We have lots of resources for you to help you get started - including support pages and a special iQ Directory category!

• MsIreen
    MsIreen FinlandCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am Irina, I am from Finland. I have been working with Qualtrics platform for 3 years and I still keep discovering new things and filling in the blanks in my knowledge :D
    I am very grateful to all Community members (and the support teams) for their patience and good advice.

• LaurenK

Welcome @MsIreen! We're excited to have you and your three years of knowledge :)

• Priyanka_jain
    Priyanka_jain DelhiCommunity Member - Trial User Guru ✭✭

Hi All,

I am Priyanka, working with Cognitive computing team. I have worked on confirmit and sawtooth and is now evaluating Qualtrics and we are finding it simple and easy to use tool.

• Emily

Welcome, @Priyanka_jain! Thrilled to have you here!

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, all! I'm Jennifer and I just started a new position focusing on Customer Experience & Insights at Gogo Business Aviation, where we focus on providing inflight connectivity to private aircraft. You may know our other business unit, Gogo Commercial Aviation, if you've ever connected to wifi while flying commercial.

I've been using Qualtrics for about as long as this community has existed, so I'm glad to have finally found it! I had a blast at X4 this year and hope to go again. I was so happy to pass the Research Core Expert exam there!

Recently, I've been cutting my teeth on starting the process to get Qualtrics integrated with Salesforce and Marketo. I have a vision of what will be in the near future and I'm stoked to start provide the business with rich insights.

Looking forward to learning from all of you!

• Emily

Welcome, @jpardicusick! Keep on eye out in the community around X4 time - we have lots of cool things going on here!

• JC_FAU
    JC_FAU FloridaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi folks,

I'm John, an analyst at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. Go Owls! Spent about 17 years in higher ed. here in Florida but I'm an an Illinois native, with experience in not for profit health care organizations as well.

Been working with Qualtrics quite a while, for student & staff opinion surveys and 360 evaluations. Looking for some insights to be able to do things in the newer reports which I am used to doing in Classic Reports.

• LaurenK

We're happy to have you, @JC_FAU! If you have not yet already seen out Employee Experience category, check it out here! You'll be able to quickly find questions and posts relating to 360 evaluations!

• MaryC
    MaryC St. Louis MOCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Guru ✭✭

Hello all! I am new to the Community. We have had Qualtrics as a secondary platform since May and are transitioning to Qualtrics as our primary platform this month. I'm looking forward to learning from you and hopefully sharing some of my knowledge. I used Qualtrics at a previous job, back in 2014, and I'm excited about how much the platform has grown and all the new tools I will have.

• LaurenK

Welcome, @MaryC! We've had a lot of new features implemented since 2014, and we're continuing to grow so you'll have plenty to learn! :)

• jfearington
    jfearington Des Moines, IACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi, everyone. My name is Jessica Fearington, and I recently joined Des Moines University (a medical school) as an Educational Applications Administrator. One of the applications I support is Qualtrics. It's used at the university as a research tool, by some departments and student groups to gather quick survey information, and for academic use as well. I've worked with Qualtrics before and am excited to work with it again.