Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Notifications in Community - upgrade request

MichelleC
MichelleC East Lansing, MIFounding Community Member, Community Member Sage ✭✭✭

After networking with many other academic brand administrators at X4, we've been trying to work out a way to stay in touch with each other. Not wanting to recreate the wheel or use a listserv, would it be possible to upgrade the Notifications so that it's possible to follow a certain category? I'm thinking that if we could set it up so we can follow and be notified on specific categories, like the Brand Administrator category, it would be a great way for us to stay in touch without having to login to the Community every day.

Nothing against the Community - you know I love it - but out of sight, out of mind too frequently, you know?

Thoughts?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @MichelleC! Great question - we just enabled category notifications for all of our community members! I've created a short video that you can view here, which will walk you through how you can turn on notifications for specific categories!