Recovering Missing Data | XM Community
Solved

Recovering Missing Data

• 31 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

I've collected quite a bit of data and have realized that a good portion of it is systematically missing (only part 2 of the survey). When I look at the data it says "The question was not displayed to the respondent." I've checked my display logic and I've run myself through the survey and everything seems fine. I've also duplicated this survey and the data for the duplicated survey is not missing. I am wondering if anyone can explain why this is the case and hopefully recover this data. I am almost sure that the participants completed these questions because the group with "missing data" took just as long as those who do not have missing data.
icon

Best answer by AxelS 31 March 2019, 23:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11
You can filter the data by the field "Finished" to see if they really completed those questions or closed the survey instead.
> @fstram said:
> You can filter the data by the field "Finished" to see if they really completed those questions or closed the survey instead.

I've checked and they have completed those questions. I've noticed in a couple of other threads that this has been a problem for others.

Leave a Reply