How to add first Distribution totals to what's reported in Vocalize | XM Community
Solved

How to add first Distribution totals to what's reported in Vocalize

• 12 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
We launched a survey in February, prior to adding the Distribution dataset to my Dashboard. I didn't realize the Dashboard would only pull in Distributions sent _after _the data source was added to the Dashboard. As a result, my response rate calculations are off for this survey. My response count is fine, but I need to add to the total being reported from the Distributions.

I submitted a support ticket, and realize this is expected behavior, but am wondering if anyone has found a solution to getting an accurate report of response rates in this situation?
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 12 April 2019, 19:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
If your survey is completed, i suggest to create one survey and using the download distribution history from your original survey create a csv file with columns like we have in distribution survey (dist_complet, bounce, opende, complete....). Import this csv to newly created survey,

Add and Map this survey to the dashboard and create widget as desired.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Thanks so much for your suggestion bansalpeeyush29! Our survey is ongoing, on a monthly basis (eventually will be weekly), so I don't think this is something I can do at this time. I've worked around it by adding number charts to display a constant number, and I'm manually updating it periodically. Eventually, I hope we have enough invitations and responses that it becomes immaterial and I'll just go with the Qualtrics calculation.

Leave a Reply