Options within Qualtrics Survey Software or Code to Display side-by-side images | XM Community
Question

Options within Qualtrics Survey Software or Code to Display side-by-side images

• 14 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I'm planning on conducting an experiment where participants compare two graphics against a reference graphic. To my knowledge, the current Qualtrics capabilities do not allow two images to be placed side-by-side. I tried putting them side-by-side in an photo editing software first, and then uploading them to Qualtrics. However, the images come out very small because of the required dimensions of the Qualtrics site. Does anyone have suggestions, or Java code that I can use to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!

-Castle

2 replies

Hello @castleaw ,

You can use Rich content editor to customize your question and show two images side by side instead of using any software to make image side by side. One option is you can use table of two columns and show images in each columns.
Badge

Learning graphics by practical comparison is very important. The thing you are trying to do using photo editing software is not feasible solution. In qualtrics you can use column option for showing two windows at same time.

Leave a Reply