Can I change the aesthetics of the Ticket Task email notification? | XM Community
Solved

Can I change the aesthetics of the Ticket Task email notification?

• 25 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
When creating the ticket task, I see where I can edit the data that will go in the email notification but we are wanting to edit some of the aesthetics.

-Edit from name and email
-Remove Created date
-Edit font
-Color changes

Is there a way to change these things? Note, this isn't for an email task but for a ticket task notification email.

!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 3 May 2019, 15:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @TiffanyY! Since you have a lot of niche questions about the ticket task, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team. While there currently aren't many ways to alter the aesthetics of the ticket task email, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 😀

I had the same doubt!
There is no way to change?

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/10021/how-to-edit-the-email-that-notify-the-owner-when-a-ticket-is-created/p1?new=1

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Same here. Our survey creators should not have their names associated with a ticket notification. This question has been posed numerous ways but never correctly answered.

Leave a Reply