How do you copy a theme? | XM Community
Solved

How do you copy a theme?

• 25 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
We have several brands with slightly different logo & color themes we want to use in the survey look & feel. However, we want to start from the same baseline, rather than setting all the same basic options for each new themes for each one. How do you copy themes?
icon

Best answer by uhrxx005 6 May 2019, 21:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
As far as I'm aware, this is not yet a feature. I feel your pain: copying down the hex codes multiple times can be a pain when you're trying to set something up.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I would speak to your brand admin. If you are talking about Dynamic Themes, brand admin's can make as many custom ones as needed and assign them to individual users or groups of users.
Badge
I faced this today, and as a close solution, I copied the theme's stylesheet and then referred to it in the look and feel - it has a place for "External CSS"

I did this in Chrome browser. I previewed a survey with the template I wanted to copy. Then I selected "Inspect" and found the linked css stylesheet address, something that will look like:

`<link href="/jfe/themes/skins/letgo/letgo1/version-1234566788-c100e3/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet">`

I took: /jfe/themes/skins/letgo/letgo1/version-1234566788-c100e3/stylesheet.css
and pasted that into the External CSS section int he Look and Feel.

Hope it helps!

Leave a Reply