Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

How can I use merged variables in "cross tabs"?

Joey
Joey UKCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hi!

In the "Data & Analysis" part, I created a variable (by merging several variables) using the "Formula Variable Creation" function. I want to use this newly created variable in the "Cross tabs" function, but I cannot find it (please see screenshot for detail). Is there any way I can use a merged variable in the "Cross tabs"?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• KendraR
    KendraR Provo, UTModerator, Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hey, @Joey! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that while you can't use a custom variable in Cross Tabs, you should be able to use bucketed variables in Cross Tabs V2. If you're unsure which version of Cross Tabs you have or have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our Support Team! :smiley:

Answers

• WaterSampler
    WaterSampler Community Member Guru ✭✭

Have you considered using scoring? You can score each response and it will add to the score. The score is then available in cross tabs.