include all results (and not just a sample) in statsIQ analyses | XM Community
Solved

include all results (and not just a sample) in statsIQ analyses

Badge +2
I have a survey that, so far, has garnered ~6200 responses (I'm expecting between 8K-10K). I've set up some basic analyses in statsIQ to be able to see the data as they come in. However, only about half of the responses are selected, as statsIQ has automatically taken a sample of the results in order to load the analyses more quickly. While this might make sense for some inferential statistics, it presents a problem for basic descriptive statistics, such as breaking the data down by a specific answer. I sent the survey out to about 60 sites and I'd like to be able to see how many responses I've gotten from each site (each site was given a specific link and I use embedded data to ID responses from that site). Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate the option to report on the entire population rather than just a sample. Any ideas on how to turn this 'feature' off?
icon

Best answer by KendraR 20 May 2019, 22:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Peter! Just wanted to jump in here and mention that it sounds like you may need to import your most recent responses by clicking the import responses button. If you are still unable to see all responses within Stats iQ after doing that, be sure to reach out to our Support Team so that they can take a closer look at this with you! 😃
Badge +2
@KendaR,
It took several hours for Qualtrics to process the new data, but T=that worked for me, Kendra. Thanks.

Leave a Reply