how to create dashboard | XM Community
Solved

how to create dashboard

Hi expetise,

I need your help, I would like to create dashboard for multiple response question. For example; I ask customers to tell us about the areas (15 areas) to made you fly with us and allow customer to answer 1st, 2nd, 3rd. However, I don't know how to create dahsboard for this question.

Another question; I need to create Customer Index on each category. For example; Ground Service are comprised of Check-in, Lounge, Boarding, arrival services, and I'd like to know what is the customer satisfaction index on Ground services. Normally, I use correlation of each service to overall satisfaction with airline performance and use the correlation data to weight it.

Please help.

Best regards,

Tick
icon

Best answer by JenCX 20 May 2019, 17:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Tick,

I'm not sure if you're asking how to do it or how to display it, but if it's the former here's my suggestion:

For ranking or categorizing, I like to show the category as a stacked bar with the category. I find that in that format, my stakeholders can easily digest how important something is to the respondents overall.

It's hard to make a suggestion regarding your index without knowing how your survey is comprised but your methodology seems to make sense. I think it's more important that you're consistent in how you measure that, if it's an internal-only measurement and you're not trying to benchmark against an industry with that index.
Hi Jpardicusick,,

Thank you for your suggestion. I try to create dashboard with customer sat index for each group. I will let you know when success.

Thanks,

Tick

Leave a Reply