Why is there some missing response for one question in my survey? | XM Community
Solved

Why is there some missing response for one question in my survey?

• 26 May 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
Hi everyone,

I have collected over 900 responses for my survey. All of them finished the survey. But when I downloaded my data, I found for around 400 people, I keep have one missing response for the same question. I exclude the reason that they skip this question because according to my logic flow, without answering this question, they could not be able to move to the next one and finish the whole survey. So I'm wondering whether you have any clue about this issue. Is there any way I could recover these missing values?

Thank you very much!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 30 May 2019, 23:10

View original

4 replies

Badge +1
Double check your logic. Post it here if you need help.

Can you see the data for the question on the Data & Analysis page for responses where it is missing in the download?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Can you post your survey flow? Also, this may be a silly question, but did you mark that question as required?

Another reason could be if you included a response choice and marked it as 'exclude from analysis'.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @xwan8838! If you haven't already, I would recommend that you reach out to our Support Team so that they can look over your specific setup with you and help determine what happened! 😃
Badge +2
Thank you very much for your help and suggestion.

I double checked my logic flow again and the reason for missing value is because I put a wrong display condition for that question, so this question didn't display on the screen at all.

Leave a Reply