How can I pull social media data from Facebook into a Qualtrics dashboard? | XM Community
Solved

How can I pull social media data from Facebook into a Qualtrics dashboard?

Badge +1
Hi. I would like to use our Qualtrics dashboard to display our social media engagement (likes, comments, etc.). Is there a way to pull this data automatically into Qualtrics through an API or something? It feels like this should be possible, but I can't find anything on it. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 25 June 2019, 02:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Hi @Katie_O,
what about using one of these FB plugins?
Badge +1
Thanks, @fleb, but I don't need them to like the page. I need to find out how many people are dong that via facebook insights and then use Qualtrics dashboard for the data vis.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Katie_O! I just wanted to hop in here and let you know that we have a new add-on feature called Online Reputation Management that would achieve this. If you're interested in this feature and would like more information, please reach out to your Customer Success Representative. 😀
Badge +1
@KendraR, we have few reviews, because we are a city government, less like a business has. Mostly it's comments on our posts that I need to track. Would this feature work for those?

Leave a Reply