What are the differences between distributing from Research Core and Target Audience? | XM Community
Solved

What are the differences between distributing from Research Core and Target Audience?

• 11 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 23 replies
What are the differences between distributing from Research Core and Target Audience?
icon

Best answer by AlexB 21 November 2017, 17:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
@Dax Target Audience has more features. For example, a master directory, global opt-out ability, ability to set rules on contact frequency, incentive management, automatic deduplication, and better tracking stats. It's basically a better more built out version of the distribution in Research Core!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Alex is absolutely correct, Target Audience provides all the "Oh man I wish I could..." features that I often wish for in Research Core.
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
> @AnthonyR said:
> Alex is absolutely correct, Target Audience provides all the "Oh man I wish I could..." features that I often wish for in Research Core.

I have TA and am still in the process of cleaning it up and perfecting its use. I typically still do my distributions through the distribution tab of the survey projects area. Am I losing out by doing this? I'd like to know what you think.

Jen

Leave a Reply