Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

"Was this helpful?" Implementation

nleeheidt_1
nleeheidt_1 MinnesotaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 22 in Website / App Feedback

Has anyone implemented this feature on their site using Qualtrics?
I found this blog post that is a bit old, but wondering if this is the best way to implement this feature:
https://medium.com/@johndavidsimmons/custom-interactive-feedback-widget-with-qualtrics-site-intercept-df3f73b7b599

We have a Resource Center type site with articles we'd like to utilize this on.

Thanks! Nalie

Best Answer

• KendraR
    KendraR Provo, UTModerator, Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Moderator
    edited June 2020 Accepted Answer

Hey, @nleeheidt_1! Just wanted to let you know that the "Was this helpful?" feedback element found on our support site was not done with a custom HTML creative through Web/ App Feedback. Instead, we have a custom build involving API setup! I would recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category if you are wanting a feature for the HTML creative type. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Answers

• Nick_Baggett
    Nick_Baggett Birmingham, ALCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

I've been approached by someone (in charge of my employer's web pages) with this very question. I would love to speak to someone about getting a solution in place - or at least hearing suggestions about what could be done. Thanks!