Authenticator with Shibboleth Redirct | XM Community
Solved

Authenticator with Shibboleth Redirct

• 29 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +3
Hello Community!

I am one of the Qualtrics admin at Northeastern University. We have Single Sign-On using Shibboleth. We wanted to have policies and resources easily accessible to users, so we made a Northeastern Qualtrics landing page. This is the page all users have to go to when Logging into Qualtrics and in the admin area of Qualtrics we have the login page redirecting to this page. However, because we have this login redirect in place, the Authenticator doesn't work for us as it will bring users to the login page but after they login it doesn't go back into the survey but instead it bring the course to the Qualtrics Project page (as all users have a Qualtrics account to create surveys).

We spoke with Qualtrics Support and it sounds like to get authenticator to work properly, we need to remove the redirect login page and will lose the landing page experience. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by MichelleC 4 April 2018, 22:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@cwaterbury , I'm trying to parse out what you're looking to do. So, at MSU, we have this landing page: https://qualtrics.msu.edu/ where our faculty and staff have to go to login to (and initially create) their account. We do have a _logout_ redirect, which sends users to the below site:
!

Are you trying to get people to a specific survey? That's what it sounded like, but I'm not sure.

Leave a Reply