Capturing date the survey was completed | XM Community
Solved

Capturing date the survey was completed

• 26 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
Hi,

Is there anyway of capturing the date the survey was completed? We will be distributing via QR code, I have checked metadata but this only shows browser details.

Thanks
Nat
icon

Best answer by ana_velez 26 June 2019, 16:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
@Nathaniel86

Hi! all responses have 2 different dates in the survey metadata fields, maybe one of those works for you:

EndDate: These date and time values indicate when the respondent submitted their survey. If the entry is a partial response, this date will indicate the last time the respondent interacted with the survey.

RecordedDate: This column indicates when a survey was recorded in Qualtrics. For users taking surveys online, this date and time will be very similar to End Date. However, for responses that are imported, or uploaded from the Offline App, Recorded Date will often differ from End Date, reflecting when you manually uploaded the results, not when the survey taker finished.

!
Badge
I never knew this was in the report section, thank you so much 🙂
Badge

Is there a way to make the _time_ portion of either of these time/date fields (i.e., Recorded Date and End Date) display in a Record Grid widget in Vocalize? I only see the date portion of the field there.
Capture.PNG

Leave a Reply