Help with setup for faculty evaluations on research suite-trying to avoid multiple evaluations | XM Community

Help with setup for faculty evaluations on research suite-trying to avoid multiple evaluations

Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Each of our basic science blocks has a minimum of 35 instructors (some up to 70). Currently we send out 2 evaluations per block - one at the mid-point covering faculty who finished teaching through that day and one at the end for the remaining faculty. We allow our students to choose who they evaluate but have quotas so everyone gets evaluated. This is tough because even though we provide photos and the names of the sessions some faculty may not have taught a session for a couple of weeks before students are prompted to give feedback and with so many instructors it is difficult for students to remember and give valuable feedback.

I am trying to figure out a better solution. I would love to hear what others are doing.

Right now I'm testing an option. I would like to have one survey and go in weekly to add faculty who finished teaching that week. I plan to use a multiple completes link. The issue I'm running into is when I test it all of the faculty still show up in the list even though I already evaluated them before and it allows me to re-evaluate them. The students will not remember who they have and have not evaluated so that is not going to work either.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply