Is it possible to create a clickable public report? | XM Community
Question

Is it possible to create a clickable public report?

• 28 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
I'm creating a report of survey results to share however it is quite long and some viewers will only be interested in certain sections. I have added a table of contents at the beginning however ideally I would like to make this table clickable so a viewer can click a focus area they are interested in and it will automatically take them to that section of the report.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Hi @mariannedawson,
what about using HTML links? See a tutorial here.
Badge +1
Hi @fleb,

I'm not too familiar with using HTML links, especially in Qualtrics. Would I put the HTML code directly into a text box in Reports? I can't see a way to toggle the text area to show HTML.

Thanks!
Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Hi @mariannedawson,
I'm sorry, I don't use Qualtrics reports, but often show particular respondents their results at the end of the survey. Therefore I incorrectly thought you want to have this in a text question in the survey.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this in your reports. I hope someone else will help you.
Badge +7

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/5124/is-it-possible-to-create-a-clickable-public-reportHi!
I tried feeding the report HTML by manipulating the QRF file a while ago, but it seems Qualtrics takes stuff like that out again when importing (or I just didn't do it right 😅).
The only workaround I know of is that you can copy formatted clickable links from applications like Word into the Qualtrics Reports-report. Those work. However, you would need internal # anchors within the report... if you find Qualtrics adds these, it might work, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Leave a Reply